|Sorry not a great photo - using my new tripod but it doesn't make you look better!|
This pattern has the various cup sizes but I think the D is way too big for me. The back is a little high and could have at least 6 cm taken out... I think I should make the back a size 8 with the front a 10 and see how I go. Also after adjusting the princess seams at the front the armhole was 'out' so instead of making new armhole facings I just put some pink bias on. I like the style but will make more adjustments to get a better fit.
The fabric was from that designer sale - a lovely heavy stretch cotton sateen.
I have a skirt cut out and two tops but until I finish painting my bedroom I don't want to distract myself with sewing. My son goes back to school next Monday after his operation (school started today) and then I will be able to get some sewing in.
My sewing plans for my long uni break have been interrupted by my Mum going to hospital twice, my son once and then the obligatory appointments plus some car repairs, Christmas and taking my Dad to the Dr too. Life gets in the way of plans!