I made a t-shirt for my son. It's from Burdastyle 3/2013. I meant to photograph the pattern line drawing but I forgot. I am testing out the pattern for some merino ones I want to make for when my son goes to the U.K. for Christmas holidays. I wanted to check the size.
The sleeve with the label on it. This went together in about 30 min and I'd say it's a 1 hour job to trace, cut and sew. Easier than shopping. My son has a favourite t-shirt that is raglan sleeved (white with black sleeves) that he loves so I promised I'd copy it. He only likes plain t-shirts with no prints on them and really they are quite hard to find. The fabrics are from East Coast Fabrics.
I've just finished the edges with a three thread overlock and if my son wants me to hem it I will but I like the look of just the overlock and I like the curved hemline too.
I also made a lumpy pillow out of one of his t-shirts that he loves (ha, one with a print) but got too small. He loves it but it doesn't look quite so lumpy in real life. I just stuffed it with the insides of an old pillow I had just replaced. I'm making some togs (swimmers for him at the moment too - boy he's getting a lot of stuff at the moment - back to me I think!)